Welcome to the statutory fall meeting of the Association of Process Engineering Students on Monday the 21th of November starting at 17:30. The meeting will take place in the Ke1 hall (Chemistry Building, Kemistintie 1, 02150 Espoo). Among other matters we will cover the selection of the board for the next year and other statutory subjects for the coming year such as approval of the plan of operations, setting the membership fee, and selection of the operations inspectors and their alternate.
The tentative proposal for the plan of operations for next year (unfortunately in Finnish only) is sent to members via email, please familiarize yourself with them beforehand. If you have questions or comments regarding the plan of operations, do not hesitate to ask during the meeting or contact me beforehand by email.
In order to get the meeting started on time, please arrive at the lecture hall in good time.
- Verification of legality and quorum of the meeting
- Organization of the meeting
- Approval of the agenda
- Course of action
- The board’s situational report
- Selection of the chair and board for 2023
- Approval of the plan of operations for 2023
- Setting the membership fee for 2023
- Selection of the operations inspectors for 2023
- Other matters
Chair of the Board 2022 | Prosessiteekkarit ry
+358 442111353 |email@example.com
School of Chemical Engineering | Aalto University